If students are “logged in,” are they actually “checked out”? On April 25th at 3pm, join Michele Regan as she explores the latest research about how pandemic stress and excessive screen time have physically aged students' brains, and how these impacts are affecting their academic performance.
Join us to:
- Explore recent findings that provide reasoning behind student disengagement and lack of motivation
- Discover effective strategies for supporting students as they reacclimate to the face-to-face classroom
- Identify opportunities to build connections and foster student autonomy
Attend to receive effective and valuable resources!
- All participants will receive a copy of our Unit Map and Wrap, an excellent tool that supports students as they tap into their executive functioning, metacognitive, and reflective skills throughout an academic unit.
- Discover new techniques to implement immediately and begin working towards student reconnection and engagement.