Want more in 2021 Subscribe here!
Our Most Popular Downloads of 2020
- Editable Activities for Virtual Learning: Three editable activities that are perfect for virtual or in person learning: a double-entry journal, a Me Plus Three activity, and a Questions for the Author activity.
- Emotion Vocabulary Do Nows (SEL) Worksheet: Through the incorporation of these SEL do nows, the teacher helps students learn how to verbalize their emotions.
- Harlem Renaissance Hyperdoc: Students will explore articles, videos and websites, and respond virtually to help them answer the question "How Does Literature from the Harlem Renaissance Make American Literature Unique?"
- Hyperdoc: Why Are Some People Treated Differently?: Uses multiple forms of media to help students explore racism.
- Mindfulness Cards Worksheet: Short mindfulness activity that can be done with students, and are meant to be introductory activities to breathing and/or visualization techniques.
- Planning for Virtual Walkthroughs and Observations Tool: Use this planning worksheet with your administrative team to prepare for virtual walkthroughs and observations.
- Podcast Reflection Worksheet: Help students reflect on a podcast by jotting down notes and answering questions about what they heard.
- SEL Exit Tickets Worksheet: Build relationships and SEL skills daily with these exit slips.
- Self-Reflection Exercise (Attitudes about Difference): At your next staff meeting, explore your experiences with attitudes about difference by having teachers answer these questions on their own.
- This workshop reminds you of how important it is to keep students engaged even in a virtual setting. -Teacher from West Deptford Middle School
- [This workshop] will help me to create lessons that help [my students] to learn the material at a higher level and help them develop learning skills(critical thinking, collaboration, etc.) that will help them as they progress through their education. -Teacher at Middlesex County Vocational School District
- A lot of great websites and tools were shared that I can't wait to try virtually to make things more interactive for my students. -Teacher from Irvington School District
- The activities presented allows me to see possibilities for my classrooms. As a result of this session I will be sharing with the adm team and coach and sharing websites with teachers and assisting them with strategically assigning tasks from the various websites shared. -Administrator at Newark Public Schools
- Several ideas were presented to support us during distance learning. I feel that I am more prepared to enter a distance learning environment "on the fly" if the need should arise. [Our consultant] is very knowledgeable, flexible, supportive, and responsive of us and the needs of our team. -Teacher from Phillipsburg Middle School
- The open conversations were positive and professional. I will use what I learned in my dealing with staff, parents and students. -Administrator at South Plainfield School District
Our Most Popular Workshops of 2020
Rigorous Instruction for Distance Learning
Ready to Keep Growing?
We are helping teachers and administrators support rigorous teaching and increase student learning. As a strategic partner, we work with and alongside administrators to help identify areas to maximize impact. Contact us for a free Needs Assessment. Email Jaclyn.Siano@inspiredinstruction.com to schedule yours today!